Pellet production facilities are located on the south-west of Odessa region, Ukraine due to the best conditions for growing alfalfa (irrigation channels, access to water resources and agro climatic conditions).
Ukraine has the most powerful port potential in Black Sea region. The most significant ports of Ukraine are Odessa, Chernomorsk, Yuzhny - these are the ports in Odessa Region, where production facilities of Diptar are.
This means, that the distance from the production plant to the export terminals is minimal, so the logistic cost will be at low level in comparison with other regions.
- 226.9 k ha of irrigated land - one of the biggest region with irrigation channels in Ukraine
- The potential to increase irrigated land and improve productivity of cultivation of crops
- Europe's largest irrigation system
- Proximity of the largest ports
Pellet production capacity is ≈ 1000 tons per month.
The technological process of pellet production:
- Intake. Raw materials for the production of pellets are taken into a special container for further processing
- Cutting. Raw materials need to be cutted to reduce size
- Drying. If the raw materials are moist, it must be dried to the desired humidity parameter
- Separation and mixing. The raw materials are cleared from foreign impurities and mixed to obtain a homogeneous mass
- Granulation. The press machine produces pellets of the given parameters
- Cooling. The pellets should be cooled before packing
- Packaging of products
We use only proven pelletizing equipment https://alfa-teh.com
And also laboratory equipment: Analyzer SupNir 2720 (with module F)